Wednesday, September 9, 2020

ENTER HERE


If you want to see what happens next month before it happens, try this experiment:

future [past] memory technique




My real life experience showing me my brain needed weeks to construct the present moment. Inside the brain the so-called future may actually be the past. The brain needs a long time to construct the present moment. The event below happened to me in the mid 1990s which was about 50 years after I had a near death experience at age seven.

The event appeared in my drawing about 30 days before the actual event, as if my drawing was a black and white [mirror image] photograph of the actual event which happened a month after I drew it ... I was working through PMH Atwater's book FUTURE MEMORY. I describe the experiment completely in the links above.




I recently watched Alan Watts talk about how we think.

That there must be a subject which performs the action.

What we miss is that we are whatever the action is.

We are the process of being aware.

God is Breathing.

We are seeing God's BREATH as Light.

We are seeing and being the Light.

Seeing and Being Light is our ACTUAL Presence.

Divine Presence is an eternal waveform.

Being and Seeing the waveform is always happening.

Seeing and Being happens spiritually and physically.

There is the same Seeing and Being in both.

We are always in both the spiritual and physical.

We think we are only in one of them, in a place.

Humanity is remembering that we are spiritual.

Spirituality is dreaming that we are human.












'….None but ourselves can free our minds...' Marcus Mosiah Garvey